Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Aborted Flight

It's been a boring day for me since I don't have any obligations and requirements to be submitted nor finalize in our school. Flying with my simulator is a part of my daily routine, when I was a little boy I really wanted to go to alot of places. Since I can't do it in the real world then Im always flying virtually. One day I was just sitting infront of our TV and boom I've decided to get my SID Charts and my WAC (world aeronautical chart) several minutes later looking for a famous but near airport Puerto Princesa Airport was one of the candidates since I've been there about 13x. Based on my flight plan my route is MNL-PPS (RPLL-RPVP) SID9.BALAY->B348.PR after computing the weight and balance of the aircraft I took off from NAIA Runway 13 and and followed my departure traffic flow on SID 9. I punched those keys on my autopilot and just taking a glimpse of my instruments if they're working the way it should be. The plane cruised for a couple of hours and I went out of our house to hang out with my friends. A couple of hours later a man from Meralco came in and he's gonna cut off our connection my dad forgot to pay the bills on time so he did cut it off with no mercy. And that's one of my aborted flights on my flight

No comments: